Type YT-1000L Electro-pneumatic valve positioner is used for operation of pneumatic linear valve actuators by means of electrical controller or control system with an analog output signal of DC 4 to 20 mA or split Ranges.
What is an electrio valve positioner?
The electro-pneumatic valve positioning device refers to changing the output signal of the electro pneumatic controller into a pneumatic signal to drive the pneumatic actuator. It has two functions: an electro-pneumatic converter and a pneumatic valve positioning device.
On the one hand, the electro-pneumatic valve positioner has the function of an electro-pneumatic converter, and the 0~10 mA DC or 4~20 mADC signal output by the electric controller can be used to control the pneumatic actuator; on the other hand, it also has the function of a pneumatic valve positioner. The valve position can be accurately positioned according to the signal sent by the controller (that is, the input signal has a one-to-one correspondence with the valve position).
The role of valve positioner
The role of the valve positioner
1.Improve the static characteristics of the regulating valve and improve the linearity of the valve position.
2. Improve the dynamic characteristics of the regulating valve and reduce the transmission delay of the regulating signal.
3. Change the flow characteristics of the regulating valve.
4. Change the response range of the regulating valve to the signal pressure to realize split-range control.
5. Reverse valve action.
The role of electro pneumatic valve positioner
1. When the fluid is a viscous fluid or the fluid contains solid suspended matter, the use of a positioner can reduce the resistance of the fluid to the movement of the valve stem.
2, improve the flow characteristics of the regulating valve.
3. The electro pneumatic valve positioner can overcome the transmission lag of the control signal and improve the response speed of the valve.
Contact: Vison Chan
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Add: EAA Central Industrial Zone,Wenzhou,Zhejiang Province,China