Type YT-1000R Electro-pneumatic valve positioner is used for operation of pneumatic rotary valve actuators by means of electrical controller or control system with an analog output signal of DC 4 to 20 mA or split Ranges.
Electro pneumatic valve positioner is used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media. It can play a certain role in regulating, diverting, and cutting off. The role of
The valve positioner, according to the structure, is divided into pneumatic valve positioner, electric gas valve positioner and intelligent dao valve positioner. It is the main accessory for regulating zhuan valve. It is often used in conjunction with pneumatic regulating valve, and it accepts regulators. Then use its output signal to control the pneumatic control valve. When the control valve is actuated, the displacement of the valve stem is fed back to the valve positioner through the mechanical device, and the valve position status is transmitted to the upper system through electrical signals.
Why should the electro pneumatic valve positioner use hand pressure air pressure to output
electro pneumatic valve positioner is a commonly used valve stabilizing voltage, and the hand pressure air pressure is easy to output. Introduced several fault classifications and its solutions:
Fault A: electro pneumatic valve positioner has input signal but output is small or not
(1) The positioner is adjusted too much due to the trip fine-tuning screw, resulting in a torque motor coil to weld and weld the lead.
(2) The internal disconnection of the torque motor coil is broken or due to overcurrent burning; the measurement coil resistance is measured with a multimeter, and should be about 250 Ω when normal, and the coil is replaced if it is too large.
(3) The signal line contact is poor; check the terminal block to eliminate loose phenomena.
(4) Signal line retrograde: Check (+) (-) terminal wiring to see if it is reversed.
(5) The position of the nozzle baffle is not correct: re-adjust the parallelism, see the output change.
(6) Nozzle fixing screws: Secure nozzle fixing screws to meet the stroke requirements.
(7) The amplifier is faulty; check if the amplifier is faulty or replaced.
(8) Gas resistance block: Clear the dirt with ф0.12 pins.
(9) Exhaust hole clogging: The center of the positioner base has a nozzle exhaust hole. If you don't pay attention to it, the positioner will stop working.
(10) The baffle lever connection spring deformation or breaks; open the positioner cover replacement.
Fault B: electro pneumatic valve positioner accuracy is not good
(1) Nozzle, the file is adjusted: re-adjust the parallelism or nozzle fixed screw to meet the accuracy requirements.
(2) The back pressure air passage is leaked; eliminate leakage phenomena.
(3) Adjusting the diameter displacement: the maintenance adjustment valve.
(4) Zero screw adjustment: Re-adjust the zero screw to meet the accuracy requirements.
(5) The position of the feedback lever and the fixed pin is not correct: re-press the travel request to adjust the pin position.
In fact, when the electro pneumatic valve positioner fails, the instrument installation of the electro pneumatic valve positioner and the entire system is very fixed. It only needs to beat the details of the system, and the cause of the fault will always be found. The difference between the novice and the older is that the experienced instrument workers can lock the fault cause when the electro pneumatic valve positioner fails, and the novice is not, so everyone should pay attention to the failure of the electro pneumatic valve positioner. Summary, more observation, so that you can solve all fault problems next time.
Contact: Vison Chan
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Add: EAA Central Industrial Zone,Wenzhou,Zhejiang Province,China