Type EAA-550 series I/P,E/P transducer(Electro-pneumatic transducer,I/P,E/P converter) is an electronic pressure regulator that converts a variable signal (current or voltage) to a proportional pneumatic output.
Principle and composition of the electro pneumatic converter
Pneumatic instrumentation is relatively unfamiliar to many people in the highly integrated electronic era. They feel that they have no way to learn and do not know how to analyze. In fact, the principle of pneumatic instrumentation is the same as the principle of electronic circuits. Pneumatic signal control regulates the high-power compressed air flow.
1) A wide range of air supply is suitable for various occasions.
2) This converter can be directly used for different input electro signals, such as 4-20mADC or 0-10mADC. The output pressure can also be divided into 20-60kPa or 60-100kPa. To achieve the above purpose, only need to adjust the "zero position" and "span" adjustment devices.
3) Small air consumption.
4) It can be installed at any angle. Note: The working installation angle position should be consistent with the adjustment angle position.
5) Explosion-proof performance: intrinsically safe explosion-proof grade iaⅡCT5 flameproof explosion-proof grade dⅡBT6.
6) The parts are formed by precision die-casting, the shape and internal structure are exquisite in craftsmanship, and the overall structure is compact.
Contact: Vison Chan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Add: EAA Central Industrial Zone,Wenzhou,Zhejiang Province,China