The T6000 Series Electro Pneumatic Transducer is designed for precision applications providing maximum versatility. The modular construction permits any basic unit to be used in the explosion-proof,rack, wall, pipe, panel, DIN rail or 3, 5, 10, or 15 unit manifold configurations. Servicing or calibration is quick and easy.
• Field reversible feature provides output which is directly or inversely proportional to
the input signal.
• RFI/EMI Protection eliminates susceptibility to electromagnetic and radio interference.
• Six output pressure ranges meet final control element requirements.
• Six input signal ranges meet most process and machine requirements.
• Compact size permits use in space restricted areas.
• Explosion-Proof NEMA 4X, IP65, Type 4 Enclosure available for outdoor and indoor
• Input and Output ports on both front and bottom simplifies pneumatic piping.
In order to improve the sensitivity of the on-site installation of the electro converter control valve so that it can be fully closed and fully opened, the pneumatic signal output by the electro converter can be expanded in a small range in actual use, and the zero point knob can be adjusted to make the output low at 4mA. Less than 20KPa can ensure the opening degree of the regulating valve in the initial state and reduce the leakage of the regulating valve. Adjust the full-scale knob so that the output is greater than 100KPa at 20mA, which can ensure the accuracy of the fully open or fully closed control valve and ensure that the valve stem of the control valve is in place to sum up.
Contact: Vison Chan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Add: EAA Central Industrial Zone,Wenzhou,Zhejiang Province,China